Through the articles and images of very useful techniques that the Board of Management has posted on the forum, it has allowed people to learn some certain knowledge and open up more understanding. Now Tin Nghia would like to contribute a few comments due to experience and collectibles for everyone to consult and build an increasingly rich forum.
The Forehand owl is said to be the second weapon after the Bickering so it should be used by everyone to kill opponents quickly.
Before I talk about my Forehand, I would like to describe the errors we often encounter:
- Waiting for the ball to fall too low (the ball is lower than the net to make it more net and more costly so professional athletes often hug the ball to hit the ball ” high ball at the maximum time ‘)
- Use a lot of force but the ball doesn’t go fast (because the body is hard when hitting)
- Late ball contact (partly due to slow judgment)
- Ball or hit next to the racket (because the left hand does not point to the ball, only looking at the ball but not hitting the ball)
- Only focus on the grip, less use the whole body to hit.
To get a Forehand does not make one of these errors, first I want to talk about the smooth coordination of the body, in a way that is easier to understand:
Everyone imagine that our body is a BLOCK, when the Hip (Waist) turns, then the Hand also Turns (avoiding the case of the Hip (Waist) hand to Hand in front or vice versa). Because in the tennis force Hong is used 70% and the remaining 30% is the Hand, just like in martial arts hip is as powerful as it promotes more strength than the force, so the professional athletes often practice supplementary exercises Give your hips a lot, so that when hitting the open set (vacuum steps) when the ball is fast or serves. Saying that so everyone can understand the importance of H how are you !!!!!
And now it’s a detailed technique, the Forehand owl is divided into 4 parts:
- Posture: legs as broad as shoulder, racquet equal to navel.
- Parallel open the racquet back,
- After opening the racket, imagine sitting on a chair (lowering your legs)
- As if seated on the chair of the Knee, not through the toes, the handle must be almost like the right Knee (to avoid being too wide).
Touch the Ball:
- Turn Hips and Hands at the same time (My body is ONE BLOCK)
- How do we touch the ball?
Everyone now thinks you’re standing In the middle of the clock, in front of us is 12 o’clock, right over there is 1am and 2pm is where we contact the ball (touch the ball in front of the left hand, the ball bounces up with My belly button
- We end the movements by putting the racket on the shoulder so that the Biceps can Touch the Chin (like the hand holding the cup of water falling behind the shoulder)
So we have completed the steps to get a complete forehand, Tin Nghia will also say a few more things to avoid injury.
The act of sitting in a chair is so that when we get down to the right technique, our whole body is raised and subjected to mechanical thighs. One of the reasons some movement is hurting the knee so the correct posture is a 2-foot angle of 45 degrees (parallel).
Speaking of knee pain there is a possibility to meet half, why is the body a SLEEP ??? Because there are some athletes who don’t pay attention to this combination, it is important to focus on rotating the upper body, but forgetting the bottom. You imagine what the ligaments and joints of our knees are, every day, to be twisted.